11.19.2009

Fall in Love with Sepia



One of my favorite wedding photographers is Elizabeth Messina. She is also a film photographer and her work is absolutely breathtaking. Not long ago, she and a few other photographer's work inspired me to switch to film and I have not regretted the decision one bit. Actually, I am in the process of selling my digital equipments (Let me know if you are interested). One of Elizabeth's signature look is her sepia toned photographs. And how I love those! I am starting to playing around with sepia colors in photoshop, but I am hoping to find a lab that can do it for me during the scanning process in the near future.

Picture above was shot by my husband on Kodak bw400cn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to have found another fellow film lover! Your work is beautiful. Thank you for your kind words to me, and I look forward to keeping in touch.

Blessings,
Gina Leigh