12.08.2009

Favorite ITune Podcast

I admit, I am an ipodholic. I listen to my ipod when I clean, cook , walk, shop, surf the net, sometimes even before I go to sleep. How can you resist when there are so many good audio books and podcasts out there? I certainly can't.

Today, I would like to share a particular podcast here. It is called "Inside Analog Photo" hosted by Scott Shepperd. It's my favorite podcast of all time. The show focuses on analog capture of all types and consists of interviews of photographers who still use analog medium. Obviously, that's why I love it so much. Listening to this podcast makes me feel less alone and gives me the courage to stand strong with my beliefs and pursue my dream. I want to give two thumbs up to Scott and the people who support the show.

Before I end the post, here is a picture of my prince (number two).

No comments: