5.03.2010

Sunday Thoughts

Sundays, especially rainy Sundays, makes me think a little more, reflect a little more, and perhaps feel a little more.

I wouldn't call myself a drama queen, but my life has never been a boring one either.
I've made many mistakes, and hope to make less as I get older.
I like challenges, and that can be a problem sometimes.
I enjoy solitude very much, but human interactions make me a better person.
I am inspired by simple things such as this rainy Sunday.

And, last but not least, I am learning to become more organized, not to look good for others, but to gain back some self-respect.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday:)


Film: Kodak t-max 400

2 comments:

JJ said...

I came across your lovely blog and am inspired by your photos...and love that you're using film!

Bridget Wang said...

Hi Jessica! Thanks for the nice comment!